Ninja Katana Ninja Katana

Wish I've never played it

I am so disappointed!
I restarted the game twice because of the tutorial, thinking that's a glich. you should tell to click that little red circle to equip things, it's hard to figure out what to do, seriuosly!
Controls are horrible. Pressing S to attack while moving with A, W, D? oh come on!
Combat sucks, you can just push the space bar once and score infinitive combos that way. BTW you can hit being very far from enemy.
Have you ever tested this game?
Another thing, running animation looks really retarded, almost like he's running on all four, or he dropped his car keys and he's looking for them xD
I gave you 2/10 instead of 0/10, only because of graphics.

Spear and Katana Spear and Katana

WTF?

Moving with E, S, D, F?? Whats wrong with you?! Have you ever heared about W, S, A, D controls?
And do something with those annoying sound effects...

Double Blaster Double Blaster

Too much pink!

Game is great, challenging and I like the powerup sound ;D
There's only one thing I hate, too much pink!

Yet 10 for you.

Rapt responds:

I agree with you, but I cannot make anything about this... :D

Thanks a lot!

-ReBound 3- -ReBound 3-

Nice

Nice game, outstanding graphics and I didn't saw any bugs at all.

There are few things that I have to complain about :P

First: It needs some more action because it gets boring to fast! "Live" opponents (not just targets moving from left to right, lol) some missions, and maybe a little storyline would do the trick.

Second: Weapons look good, thats a fact, however how the hell MAC10 with silencer (which really is an SMG not Machine Gun) shoots so loud? You should find some proper sound and replace it. Oh, and MAC10 (like most SMGs) shoot 9mm bullets, so rounds from Assault Riffle (the other weapon isn't Machine Gun either) don't fit at all :P
I dont't like the shotgun (Actually I enjoy shotguns, but not this one in your game :P) Where did you get it? It looks like grenade launcher, lol. just take a look at sights and barrel...
Anyway those are just technical details, so they will not affect the final rating that much ;F

Hope you will read more about guns before making a shooting game next time.

Turret Defense 3D Turret Defense 3D

Lol 3D, where?

It's not a 3D game! You called it 3D to attract people or what? oO

Street Avenger Street Avenger

Well...

Nice graphics, but gameplay is buggy... enemies just wander around and don't attack lol (not all but most of them).

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

W00t!

Nice job dude :D
But i think double tap A or D to perform lateral jump would be better :P
Anyway great game!

Ultimate Rally Challenge Ultimate Rally Challenge

Wasn't bad

Menu looks great, like in real rally game, cars are detailed and stuff... But put more work in background plz... It looks disgusting!

ZuiGe responds:

sorry, flash wont allow me to have cool photoshop made backgrounds or anything better than what it is :/ The game laggs and believe me, i've tried everything. :s

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Nice

Great graphics, gameplay and stuff, I would give 10, but theres one thing about intro... Show me the gun that fires bullets along with shells LOOOOL!!! xD Awful mistake, -4!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Insane!

This game is fuckin sick! :D
Nice work ;)